Friday 21 June 2013

Hollywood Walk of Fame Spot Reserved For Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Lopez gets 2,500th star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
     Jennifer Lopez was honoured with a spot on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Thursday.
Emotional Lopez was so happy about her Hollywood star she lay down next to it – the 2,500th on the fabled sidewalk.

The Singer and actress, 43 fought back tears as she listened to tributes including one from her Monster-in-Law co-star Jane Fonda and pop pal Pitbull.
The mum of two, who was accompanied to the ceremony by her kids Max and Emme and boyfriend Casper Smart, then addressed thousands of fans who had gathered to witness her big moment.
Wearing a white top and billowing coral skirt, she promised not to cry while fanning her face with her hand to stop the oncoming tears.
She said: “A star on Hollywood boulevard, I said I wasn’t going to cry. I really am overwhelmed – it all feels kind of, I don’t know, surreal.”
She added: “I’m a lucky girl. My dream was always to entertain… I just wanted to be good at what I did.”
Lopez, who hit the big time on screen starring next to George Clooney in 1998’s Out of Sight, credited Bette Midler, Rita Moreno, Sophia Loren and Jane Fonda as her inspiration.
And Fonda said of her co-star: “I am really grateful for her friendship and her generosity which is huge. For showing the world the beauty of booty and making it easier for a whole lot of girls to love theirs, including me.”
Fonda wrapped up the tributes by telling the crow: “She should have an entire block of stars.”
She also revealed that pretending to hate her in the film Monster-in-Law was “the hardest acting job I ever had,” and admitting they became fast friends on the set even though J.Lo “cut my eyebrow with her diamond ring”.
maryjane

No comments: