Beyonce on tour

   Beyonce's Mrs Carter Show World Tour is shaping up to be the event of the summer, so it's no surprise she wants to remember the sweet smell of its success by adding to her fragrance offering.

BEHIND THE SCENES ON BEYONCE'S WORLD TOUR

Bey's Heat perfume is already available in three incarnations - the original, Heat Rush and Midnight Heat, and she's adding a fourth to evoke memories of her tour.

In a press release she explains: "I love my music, I love performing, and most of all, I love and appreciate my fans.

BEYONCE AND JAY-Z'S FAMILY ALBUM

"I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour, and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion, and playfulness I put into my performances."

Named simply Heat: The Mrs Carter Show World Tour, expect a lighter version than her original almond macaroon, honeysuckle nectar and creme de musk infused original.

Queen B will launch the limited edition scent later this month at Macy's.
ONE DIRECTION LAUNCH OUR MOMENT

source INSTYLE...